1 can of refried beans
1 pint of sour cream
2 packages of taco mix (I like mine spicy)
12 oz of salsa
jar of pickled jalapenos
1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar
1) Spread out evenly refried beans on bottom of serving dish.
2) Combine sour cream and taco mix real well and the spread out evenly on top of refried beans.
3) Pour out salsa evenly on top of sour cream mix.
4) Top salsa with shredded cheddar.
5) Layout jalapeno peppers on top of cheese in a decorative pattern.
Serve with tortilla chips. I prefer to use "Scoops".